Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Amy and Chris's Portland Reception sneak peek





I had the extreme pleasure to design a quaint little reception for my brother in law Chris and his new bride Amy. Chris planned the most fabulous dinner at Portland City Grill, where he is also the sous chef. I traveled from Georgia to Oregon so I couldn't bring much with me. I brought the card holders and the bud vases of course. The florist in the building , Geranium Lake, had a wonderful selection of flowers and I was also able to rent the adorable tarnished silver vases!!! The flowers on the west coast are amazing and I had the best time with the centerpieces. These are just a few snapshots before the festivities. The professional pictures will be posted in about 3 weeks. The bud vases and heart place card holders are available in out Etsy store.

No comments: