Saturday, October 9, 2010

FUNKY FURNITURE













Sometimes I think that we are just nuts or have some crazy addiction to furniture. You would think it would be enough to spend all day in the studio. Nope!! Jennifer and I are always on the hunt for unique finds to turn into great little pieces for you home. Most Friday mornings we sneak out for a few minutes to scope out the local yard sales. This is our little break after a busy week in the studio. These are the pieces that I just finished and listed on Craigslist. I really love the little bench. It is the perfect size for kids. Jen has some really cool pieces that I will share with you later. If you like these pieces check them out on Craigslist. Just click on the item below and it will bring you to the link. Thanks for reading! Dawn

No comments: