Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wow, Look at our Whimsical Table Number Holder

Whimsy



I sat down in front of my computer to check out the latest Style Me Pretty blog posts by Abby Larson. I know I have mentioned before my love for this site. I have at times spent hours on Style Circle creating inspiration boards and reading blog posts. I was pleasantly surprised to see in the middle of Table 13 one of our handcrafted table number holders. I was so excited. I just knew that one day our designs would somehow end up on the pages of the most fabulous wedding blog out there. As much as I was excited, I was curious as to who ordered the table number holders and how they ended up on in this beautiful and whimsical wedding. After a little research I realized it was the caterer . Royal Fig Catering is a fabulous company that is located in the Austin, Texas area. Many of our holders are also pictured in their blog. I have to say it was quite an awesome day to find our holders pictured on these blogs.

No comments: