Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fun Florals

Super Soft Florals

Credits: Martha Stewart Weddings, www.marthastewart.com (5), Dia Rao, Kristin Vining Photography, Zoom Photography, Zoom Photography, Love Life Images



Thanks to Style Me Pretty and Style Circle I have been able to bring you some wonderful and inspiring images. What Abby Larson has created is just total genius. She has used her fabulous talent to create a website where wedding fanatics can come together and get inspired. I find myself getting lost for hours in the images and inspirations created through Style Circle. This inspiration board was created by a Style Circle memeber Crystal. She is one of my favorites and pushes creativity beyond traditional limits.

I will still continue to share with original handcrafted works and images from The Funky Shack. Also be on the look out for our new website. I will post the details soon!!!


No comments: