Friday, July 16, 2010

Blogs We Love

I have spent many hours on the net just cruising from one wedding site to another. Sometimes it gets me in trouble because I don't creep into bed until the early morning hours. It just fascinates and inspires me to see all the unbelievable talent out there in the world of weddings. It would be selfish of me not to share my great finds. I will be sharing with you weekly some of my faves. So where should I start? I will start with a hometown girl. Amy Osaba is an Event Floral Designer located in the Atlanta area. We absolutely love her style and creativity. The way she blends the elegant and the vintage rustic is amazing. You get drawn into her blog and can't turn you eyes away! If you would like to treat yourself to something beautiful check it out.

No comments: