Saturday, September 11, 2010

THE TEAM


I still remember this day. We thought we were so funny all buttoned up in Mom's coat. Well, it didn't always stay that way. As a lot of sister do, we went through a "love hate" relationship through out teens. As we got older we grew closer again and had some really great and crazy times together. Then came time for us to start our families and chaos ensued. It has been a roller coaster ever since. It was hard to believe that my wild little sis had her family and was sewing and painting and making beautiful things from garage sale finds. Meanwhile, I had my own thing going on. My husband worked days and I bartended at night so that one of us could always be home with the kids. I was slinging drinks and Jen was creating art. We both did what was best for our families. I knew that is was time for me to start thinking about a change so I took that leap of faith. It was not a hard decision and it was one of the best ones I ever made. Jen and I are so alike and so different all at the same time. We get a long great and spend so much of our day laughing and giggling about the stuff that only sisters could understand.
We work the business around our families and that is so important to us. We have a lot of big dreams and with God on our side we know we handle anything that comes our way!

No comments: